Coastal flooding and strong winds are coming thanks to a big coastal storm. The National Weather Service has posted a Coastal Flood Watch and a High Wind Watch for the Jersey Shore for Tuesday in advance of a storm that will impact our region from late Monday night through Wednesday. Snow and rain will mix at the shore, but there will be moderate coastal flooding at time of high tide on Tuesday morning, expected to occur on the back bays around 10:00am.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- MIDDLE TOWNSHIP MAN INDICTED ON SEXUAL ASSAULT CHARGES
- MILITARY ESCORT PLANNED FOR ATLANTIC COUNTY MARINE
- PLEASANTVILLE HIGH GYM COULD BE NAMED AFTER KEN LEARY
- WORKERS THREATENED WITH A KNIFE WIELDING MAN IN BRIDGETON
- PRESIDENT’S PROPOSED BUDGET COULD HAVE IMPACT ON NEW JERSEYANS
- Cape May Tech Job Fair
- STATE POLICE INVESTIGATING TRAFFIC ACCIDENT ON ROUTE 9 IN UPPER TWP.
- HAMILTON TWP. POLICE WARNING PUBLIC ABOUT PHONE SCAM
- WILDWOOD MAN BUSTED WITH 337 BAGS OF HEROIN, MARIJUANA
- REPORT: P!NK TO PLAY IN ATLANTIC CITY THIS SUMMER