The National Weather Service has increased the weather threat for the Jersey Shore during the overnight hours. Monday morning, the Service issued a Winter Weather Advisory, a Coastal Flood Warning, and a High Wind Warning for the Cape. There is the potential for some accumulating snow from the approaching winter storm, but snowfall totals, if any, are expected to be low. The biggest threat comes at the Tuesday morning high tide where moderate coastal flooding is expected. Winds could gust to 60mph during this storm event, which begins this evening.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- Cape May Tech Job Fair
- STATE POLICE INVESTIGATING TRAFFIC ACCIDENT ON ROUTE 9 IN UPPER TWP.
- HAMILTON TWP. POLICE WARNING PUBLIC ABOUT PHONE SCAM
- WILDWOOD MAN BUSTED WITH 337 BAGS OF HEROIN, MARIJUANA
- REPORT: P!NK TO PLAY IN ATLANTIC CITY THIS SUMMER
- Benefit For The Family Of David Mattera
- STONE HARBOR’S 96TH STREET BRIDGE TO CLOSE OVERNIGHTS FOR REPAIRS
- COUNTY HOPEFUL TOWNSEND’S INLET BRIDGE OPENS BY MEMORIAL DAY
- AVALON COUNCIL MEETS TONIGHT, DISCUSSING PIER, ALCOHOL
- WEST CAPE MAY BOROUGH COMMISSION TO MEET THIS EVENING