The Middle Township Committee candidates debated during In Depth with Denis Brown on Fun 106.7 on Sunday. Democrat Bill Sturm, Republican Tim Donohue, and Independent Steve Russell all took part. Donohue pushed his agenda of getting to a zero based budget for next year. Russell talked about fairness, for how township residents are served and how assessments are rolled out. Sturm also discussed assessment values and said he is against privatization efforts. Highlights from the debate can be heard throughout the news on Monday.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- CAPE MAY COUNTY AWARDED TOP 5 BEACHES IN STATE
- MAN INDICTED FOR KILLING MOM AND CHILD
- INDICTMENT HANDED DOWN IN 2014 MURDER
- BANK ROBBERY SUSPECT CHARGED IN FEDERAL COURT
- ATLANTIC CITY MAN SHOT DEAD, DEATH UNDER INVESTIGATION
- STATE POLICE SEEKING MISSING CHILD FROM BRIDGETON
- CHRISTIE TIED FOR 10TH IN LATEST OVERALL POLL
- CHRISTIE GETS ENDORSEMENT OF MAINE GOV.
- LENTZ RETIRES AS OCEAN CITY HS ATHLETIC DIRECTOR
- PAGLIUGHI, DEAN, COVINGTON BEGIN NEW TERMS OF OFFICE IN AVALON