The Middle Township Committee candidates debated during In Depth with Denis Brown on Fun 106.7 on Sunday. Democrat Bill Sturm, Republican Tim Donohue, and Independent Steve Russell all took part. Donohue pushed his agenda of getting to a zero based budget for next year. Russell talked about fairness, for how township residents are served and how assessments are rolled out. Sturm also discussed assessment values and said he is against privatization efforts. Highlights from the debate can be heard throughout the news on Monday.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- UNEMPLOYMENT RATE ROSE SLIGHTLY IN NEW JERSEY IN FEB.
- LOCAL OFFICIALS PREPARE FOR COAST GUARD FESTIVAL IN MAY
- SPECIAL OLYMPICS NJ VISITED WILDWOOD FOR BASKETBALL FINALS
- ACCC TUITION GOING UP BY 3 PERCENT
- BILL TO MAKE ATLANTIC CITY UEZ ZONE PASSES ASSEMBLY
- FOUR IN TEN SAY THEY WON’T SUPPORT CHRISTIE IN PRIMARY
- MAJOR ATLANTIC CITY ELECTRIC PROJECT UNDERWAY IN AVALON
- OCEAN CITY BEACH FILL WILL BEGIN IN A FEW WEEKS
- MIDDLE TWP. POLICE ARREST MAN AFTER STABBING
- REPORT: NO TAX INCREASE THIS YEAR IN WEST CAPE MAY