The Middle Township Committee candidates debated during In Depth with Denis Brown on Fun 106.7 on Sunday. Democrat Bill Sturm, Republican Tim Donohue, and Independent Steve Russell all took part. Donohue pushed his agenda of getting to a zero based budget for next year. Russell talked about fairness, for how township residents are served and how assessments are rolled out. Sturm also discussed assessment values and said he is against privatization efforts. Highlights from the debate can be heard throughout the news on Monday.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- 4,000 BAGS OF HEROIN SEIZED IN ARREST
- MAN ARRESTED FOR HOUSING DRUG PRODUCTION FACILITY
- GAS PRICES DROP TEN CENTS IN A WEEK
- NORTH WILDWOOD COUNCIL TO MEET ON TUESDAY
- MAJOR REPAVING PROJECT ON ROUTE 9 IN MIDDLE TWP.
- STONE HARBOR TO INTRODUCE BIG ORDINANCES THIS WEEK
- OCEAN CITY FOOTBALL TEAM TO HONOR HEROES ON 9/11
- OCEAN CITY IN FINAL STAGES OF MAJOR BEACH FILL
- COURTS TOSS ANOTHER COMPLAINT BY DEMARZO
- TEACHER LATE 111 TIMES? I WAS HAVING BREAKFAST!