The Coast Guard medevaced a 42-year-old man from a fishing vessel approximately 60 miles southeast of Ocean City Saturday. Personnel aboard the fishing vessel Atlantic Warrior contacted Coast Guard watchstanders at approximately 9:30 p.m. Saturday, reporting a man aboard was experiencing pain and required medical assistance. Watchstanders dispatched a crew aboard an MH-65 Dolphin helicopter from Coast Guard Air Station Atlantic City and an HC-130 Hercules aircraft from Coast Guard Air Station Elizabeth City, N.C., to assist. The Dolphin helicopter crew arrived on scene at approximately 10:30 p.m., lowered a rescue swimmer to the deck of the Atlantic Warrior, hoisted the man and the rescue swimmer into the helicopter and took the man to AtlantiCare Regional Medical Center.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- COASTAL FLOOD WARNING, WIND ADVISORY, FLASH FLOODING POSSIBLE
- HS FOOTBALL: WILDWOOD BATTLES LOWER, MIDDLE LONG ROAD TRIP
- VILLAS MAN CHARGED WITH ATTEMPTED MURDER IN DRUG DEAL GONE BAD
- CHRISTIE: WOMAN KILLED STANDING ON PLATFORM IN TRAIN ACCIDENT
- LOBIONDO: FEDERALLY AUTHORIZED BEACH PROJECTS LOCALLY NOW HAVE FUNDING
- UPDATE: ONE PERSON CONFIRMED DEAD, 108 INJURED IN HOBOKEN TRAIN CRASH
- FIRE STRIKES HOUSE IN GALLOWAY TWP.
- SEA TURTLE RESCUED IN AVALON ON THE MEND
- FREE RABIES CLINIC SATURDAY IN MIDDLE TOWNSHIP
- HUGE NEW JERSEY DUNE PROJECT GOING OUT TO BID