The Coast Guard rescued three people after the 27-foot boat they were aboard began taking on water in the vicinity of Stouts Creek seven miles northwest of Barnegat Light on Monday. Rescued were Jim Hollenbrach, 51, from Dayville, N.J., Ann Rapp, 45, from Dayville, N.J., and Ed Griffen, 38, from Forked River, N.J. A 25-foot Response Boat-Small crew from Coast Guard Station Barnegat Light arrived on scene and took the people off the boat due to the boat being unstable and listing. The Coast Guard crew then took them to Lanoka Harbor Marina near Barnegat Light. No injuries were reported.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- LOWER TOWNSHIP PASSES BUDGET WITH 1.9 CENT INCREASE
- GASOLINE CAN’T BE SOLD AT FARLEY SERVICE STATION
- REPORT: CHRISTIE’S BROTHER BENEFITTED FROM CONTRACT
- BIG JUMP AT THE PUMP IN PAST WEEK
- POLL: CHRISTIE COMES IN 7TH AMONG GOP FIELD
- NJ TRANSIT PUSHES TO HIKE FARES
- OCEAN CITY ATTEMPTING TO CLEAN UP THREE VACANT GAS STATIONS
- ATLANTIC CITY AIRPORT EXPERIENCING PASSENGER GROWTH
- POOREST CHILDREN IN NEW JERSEY LIVE IN CUMBERLAND AND ATLANTIC COUNTIES
- TIM TEBOW TO SIGN WITH THE EAGLES…REALLY?