The Coast Guard rescued three people after the 27-foot boat they were aboard began taking on water in the vicinity of Stouts Creek seven miles northwest of Barnegat Light on Monday. Rescued were Jim Hollenbrach, 51, from Dayville, N.J., Ann Rapp, 45, from Dayville, N.J., and Ed Griffen, 38, from Forked River, N.J. A 25-foot Response Boat-Small crew from Coast Guard Station Barnegat Light arrived on scene and took the people off the boat due to the boat being unstable and listing. The Coast Guard crew then took them to Lanoka Harbor Marina near Barnegat Light. No injuries were reported.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- LAST MONTH WAS THE WARMEST FEBRUARY IN NJ HISTORY
- AC MAN PLEADS GUILTY TO ENDANGERING THE WELFARE OF A CHILD
- STORMS LIKELY WEDNESDAY, SNOW SHOWERS ON FRIDAY?
- LOBIONDO: PRESIDENT TRUMP ADDRESSED KEY ISSUES
- HIGH SCHOOL PLAYOFFS CONTINUE TONIGHT ON COASTAL BROADCASTING
- WOMAN DRIVES INTO A BEDROOM IN GALLOWAY TOWNSHIP
- SALARY INCREASES APPROVED FOR VINELAND’S ELECTED OFFICIALS
- BAYSIDE PRISON UNIT AT ANCORA SLATED FOR CLOSURE UNDER CHRISTIE PLAN
- BOYS HOOPS: WILDWOOD ADVANCES WITH OVERTIME WIN OVER GLOUCESTER
- SEVERE THUNDERSTORMS POSSIBLE WEDNESDAY EVENING