The business community and constituents throughout Cape May County had a request for the Board of Chosen Freeholders and they responded by passing a resolution. Freeholder Susan Sheppard introduced a resolution that objected to the recently installed security fencing on the Garden State Parkway surrounding the Great Egg Harbor Bridge. The resolution asked the New Jersey Turnpike Authority to remove the fencing, as it “denigrate(s) the natural beauty of the wetlands and marshes…and creates a disheartening image and unwelcoming impression for tourists”.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- SPORTS: MIDDLE TOWNSHIP GIRLS ADVANCE IN NJSIAA TOURNEY
- A MARCH SNOWSTORM IS POSSIBLE THURSDAY
- UPPER TOWNSHIP TO HAVE ZERO INCREASE IN TAX RATE
- STATE IMMEDIATELY BANS HARVEST OF DIAMONDBACK TERRAPIN
- FEBRUARY IN NEW JERSEY: COLD AS….
- POWER OUTAGE HINDERS COMMUNICATIONS IN VINELAND
- REPORT: FOUR GOVS DON’T WANT BARR ON PINELANDS COMMISSION
- HOLY SPIRIT APOLOGIZES FOR STUDENTS’ BEHAVIOR AT GAME
- LOWER TWP. MAN KILLED IN MOTOR VEHICLE ACCIDENT
- NORTH WILDWOOD HAS LOWEST AVERAGE PROPERTY TAX OF ANY SHORE COMMUNITY IN STATE