CIGARETTE CA– USED DEADLY MOTEL FIRE IN POINT PLEASANT

A carelessly discarded cigarette caused a motel fire in Point Pleasant on Friday that killed four people.  Authorities say a cigarette caused the fire that started in a second floor smoking lounge at the Mariner’s Cove Inn on Friday morning.  The inferno killed four people between the ages of 20 and 66 years old.  Two other adults suffered burns in the blaze and continue to recover from burns.

Check Also

NEW JERSEY REPORTS 3,347 NEW CASES OF CORONAVIRUS ON FRIDAY

New Jersey is reporting 3,347 new cases of coronavirus on Friday.  There are also 35 …

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *