Gov. Chris Christie is trying to delay the implementation of gay marriage in the state. The governor has asked the Supreme Court to fast track an appeal and hold off on any marriages until a final decision is made. The Christie adminstration wants to avoid the state appeals court and rather take their argument straight to the highest court in the state. Gay marriage advocates have been celebrating the decision made in the superior court.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- SPORTS: GILBERT NAMED NEW BOYS SOCCER COACH AT MIDDLE TWP.
- AVALON RECEIVES BIG STATE GRANT FOR STREET CONSTRUCTION
- PARKWAY ACCIDENTS CLOG TRAFFIC FRIDAY IN CAPE MAY COUNTY
- 22 YEAR OLD MAN KILLED ON ROUTE 55 FRIDAY MORNING
- TWO CHARGED WITH DRUG DISTRIBUTION IN MIDDLE TOWNSHIP
- DEVELOPING STORY: DNA SAMPLE REQUESTED FROM KAUFFMAN’S HUSBAND
- NJ CONVENIENCE STORE CAUGHT SELLING POT, DRUG PRODUCTS
- SPRINGSTEEN VISITS WILDWOOD BOARDWALK?
- MATT SZCZUR ON A ROLL THIS WEEK WITH THE PADRES
- LAWMAKERS WANT TO END SPECIAL ELECTIONS IN NEW JERSEY