Gov. Chris Christie is trying to delay the implementation of gay marriage in the state. The governor has asked the Supreme Court to fast track an appeal and hold off on any marriages until a final decision is made. The Christie adminstration wants to avoid the state appeals court and rather take their argument straight to the highest court in the state. Gay marriage advocates have been celebrating the decision made in the superior court.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- RESCUED SEA TURTLE NEEDS AT LEAST A MONTH TO REHAB
- CAROL STONE, 87, CAPE MAY JAZZ FESTIVAL CO-FOUNDER
- COASTAL FLOOD WARNING, WIND ADVISORY, FLASH FLOODING POSSIBLE
- HS FOOTBALL: WILDWOOD BATTLES LOWER, MIDDLE LONG ROAD TRIP
- VILLAS MAN CHARGED WITH ATTEMPTED MURDER IN DRUG DEAL GONE BAD
- CHRISTIE: WOMAN KILLED STANDING ON PLATFORM IN TRAIN ACCIDENT
- LOBIONDO: FEDERALLY AUTHORIZED BEACH PROJECTS LOCALLY NOW HAVE FUNDING
- UPDATE: ONE PERSON CONFIRMED DEAD, 108 INJURED IN HOBOKEN TRAIN CRASH
- FIRE STRIKES HOUSE IN GALLOWAY TWP.
- SEA TURTLE RESCUED IN AVALON ON THE MEND