More than a dozen gun bills have reached the desk of New Jersey Governor Chris Christie..and the first one gets a veto. Christie vetoed a bill right before the weekend that would have prevented the state from investing pension funds in companies that make or import assault weapons for civilian use. Christie did not offer an explanation for his veto. Democratic Senator Richard Codey criticized Christie for the veto, saying it made no sense.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- REPORT: SO FAR, ONLY INCUMBENTS RUNNING IN WILDWOOD
- BODY WASHES UP ON NEW JERSEY BEACH
- WILL ERICKA BE A LABOR DAY WEEKEND HURRICANE IN NJ?
- GOODBYE, CHOCOLATE THUNDER: DARRYL DAWKINS PASSES
- COUPLE OF WEEKS LEFT TO GET SANDY CLAIMS REVIEWED
- OCEAN COUNTY MAN GIVEN JAIL SENTENCE FOR LURING JUVENILE
- BREWS BY THE BAY SAILS IN FOR ITS SECOND YEAR
- GRAND JURY INDICTS 18 FOR DRUG DISTRIBUTION
- CHRISTIE BACK IN TOP TEN OF NEW PRESIDENTIAL POLL
- BEACH CREEK DREDGING PROJECT TO BEGIN BEFORE MID-SEPTEMBER