Voters will have the chance to make a constitutional amendment to create open space funding by dedicating a portion of tax revenue for the fund. Gov. Chris Christie said he would be voting no on the question during a press conference Thursday. The governor noted he thought it was irresponsible to spend money in a dedicated way like that. The fund would come from four percent of the corporate business tax.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- SEVERAL RESIDENTIAL BURGLARIES REPORTED IN HAMILTON TWP.
- MONMOUTH POLL SAYS CLINTON LEADS SANDERS FOR NEW JERSEY PRIMARY
- OCEAN CITY ARTS PATRON MARGARET LLOYD PASSES AT 102
- CREST MAN CHARGED WITH DISTRIBUTION OF CHILD PORNOGRAPHY
- REPORT: AVALON MANOR FISHING PIER CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
- NATURALIZATION CEREMONY HELD AT CONGRESS HALL
- COASTAL FLOOD ADVISORY POSTED FOR JERSEY SHORE TONIGHT
- SOME CHANGES COMING TO CAL SPORTS RULES NEXT SEASON
- MIDDLE TWP: FOX IN REEDS BEACH MAY HAVE RABIES
- FORMER LOWER CAPE MAY STAR MATT SZCZUR ON CUBS’ 15 DAY DL