If Gov. Chris Christie runs for president, Bridgegate won’t play a role. Christie once again reiterated that thought telling the media he wouldn’t make a decision based on that. The governor noted that if he was running today it might play a role, but the decision is so far down the road that he doesn’t believe this scandal will play a role. Before the news broke about the George Washington Bridge lane closing, Christie was considered the Republican frontrunner.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- 224 BAGS OF HEROIN FOUND IN MIDDLE TOWNSHIP MOTEL ROOM
- LOWER TOWNSHIP POLICE BUST TWO ON DWI, DRUG OFFENSES
- AUTHORITIES RESPOND TO HAZMAT SCENE IN MIDDLE TOWNSHIP
- JEWELRY STOLEN FROM HOME, PAWNED, TWO MEN ARRESTED IN LOWER TWP.
- 15 BEACHES CLOSED IN NEW JERSEY, NONE IN CAPE MAY COUNTY
- KLINE TO BE HELD UNTIL TRIAL, NEXT COURT DATE IN SEPTEMBER
- REPORT: LOCAL CHILD PORN SUSPECT NOW CHARGED IN FLORIDA
- WILDWOOD POLICE INVESTIGATING ARMED ROBBERY AT FUDGE SHOP LOT
- LEGISLATURE TO ADDRESS FUTURE GOVERNMENT SHUTDOWNS
- LOBIONDO SECURES FUNDING FOR MILLVILLE AIRPORT