Gov. Chris Christie was joined by municipal officials and Republican lawmakers to rally for the interest arbitration law. Christie pushed for the Assembly Speaker Vincent Prieto to put legislation up to a vote that would keep a hard two percent cap on arbitration awards to public unions. The measure has passed the Senate after being conditionally vetoed by Gov. Chris Christie.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- 4,000 BAGS OF HEROIN SEIZED IN ARREST
- MAN ARRESTED FOR HOUSING DRUG PRODUCTION FACILITY
- GAS PRICES DROP TEN CENTS IN A WEEK
- NORTH WILDWOOD COUNCIL TO MEET ON TUESDAY
- MAJOR REPAVING PROJECT ON ROUTE 9 IN MIDDLE TWP.
- STONE HARBOR TO INTRODUCE BIG ORDINANCES THIS WEEK
- OCEAN CITY FOOTBALL TEAM TO HONOR HEROES ON 9/11
- OCEAN CITY IN FINAL STAGES OF MAJOR BEACH FILL
- COURTS TOSS ANOTHER COMPLAINT BY DEMARZO
- TEACHER LATE 111 TIMES? I WAS HAVING BREAKFAST!