If Republicans had their choice, Gov. Chris Christie would be their third option to run for President in 2016. A new poll by Fairleigh Dickinson University says that Christie trails both former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush and Florida Sen. Marco Rubio. The numbers show that Christie does best with moderates, but his numbers sink with conservatives. Democrats seem to be having a much easier time, with a majority wanting Hillary Clinton to make a run for the oval office.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- 4,000 BAGS OF HEROIN SEIZED IN ARREST
- MAN ARRESTED FOR HOUSING DRUG PRODUCTION FACILITY
- GAS PRICES DROP TEN CENTS IN A WEEK
- NORTH WILDWOOD COUNCIL TO MEET ON TUESDAY
- MAJOR REPAVING PROJECT ON ROUTE 9 IN MIDDLE TWP.
- STONE HARBOR TO INTRODUCE BIG ORDINANCES THIS WEEK
- OCEAN CITY FOOTBALL TEAM TO HONOR HEROES ON 9/11
- OCEAN CITY IN FINAL STAGES OF MAJOR BEACH FILL
- COURTS TOSS ANOTHER COMPLAINT BY DEMARZO
- TEACHER LATE 111 TIMES? I WAS HAVING BREAKFAST!