He’s heavy and he knows it. Governor Chris Christie shrugged off jokes about his weight given by comedian Jimmy Kimmel during a weekend event in Washington. Christie told reporters that the fat jokes didn’t bother him since actress Sofia Vergara was sitting next to him. Chrisitie said, quote, “When you have her next to you to console you, let me tell you, you don’t care what the heck Jimmy Kimmel said”. Kimmel was discussing First Lady Michelle Obama’s health initiative, and told her “Look, it’s Chris Christie, get him”.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- LONGTIME STATE SENATOR LEN CONNORS, 87
- STUDENTS WHO DIE NO LONGER HAVE TO PAY BACK STUDENT LOANS
- FEMA GIVES STATE MORE TIME TO DREDGE FOLLOWING SANDY
- CHRISTIE VETOES BILL THAT WOULD LIMIT SOLITARY CONFINEMENT
- PENNSYLVANIA MAN BUSTED FOR CRIME SPREE IN MIDDLE, LOWER TWPS.
- CHRISTIE APPLAUDS DEAL BETWEEN ATLANTIC CITY ELECTRIC, EXELON
- 17-YEAR-OLD SUCCUMBS TO INJURIES FROM SATURDAY ACCIDENT
- FOUR JUVENILES CHARGED WITH CAR, HOME BURGLARIES IN LOWER TWP.
- REPORT: HORSES RUNNING FREE ON AC EXPRESSWAY CAUSED ACCIDENT
- BORGATA OFFICIAL SAYS THINGS WILL START GETTING BETTER IN ATLANTIC CITY