He’s heavy and he knows it. Governor Chris Christie shrugged off jokes about his weight given by comedian Jimmy Kimmel during a weekend event in Washington. Christie told reporters that the fat jokes didn’t bother him since actress Sofia Vergara was sitting next to him. Chrisitie said, quote, “When you have her next to you to console you, let me tell you, you don’t care what the heck Jimmy Kimmel said”. Kimmel was discussing First Lady Michelle Obama’s health initiative, and told her “Look, it’s Chris Christie, get him”.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- 4,000 BAGS OF HEROIN SEIZED IN ARREST
- MAN ARRESTED FOR HOUSING DRUG PRODUCTION FACILITY
- GAS PRICES DROP TEN CENTS IN A WEEK
- NORTH WILDWOOD COUNCIL TO MEET ON TUESDAY
- MAJOR REPAVING PROJECT ON ROUTE 9 IN MIDDLE TWP.
- STONE HARBOR TO INTRODUCE BIG ORDINANCES THIS WEEK
- OCEAN CITY FOOTBALL TEAM TO HONOR HEROES ON 9/11
- OCEAN CITY IN FINAL STAGES OF MAJOR BEACH FILL
- COURTS TOSS ANOTHER COMPLAINT BY DEMARZO
- TEACHER LATE 111 TIMES? I WAS HAVING BREAKFAST!