New Jersey Governor Chris Christie spent some time in Cape May County on Thursday. Christie was in Ocean City where he discussed pension reform and the struggling Atlantic City casino market in front of hundreds of onlookers. Christie told casino workers that he is concerned about their job loss and plans to take action. Christie has scheduled a meeting in early September that focuses on the future of Atlantic City.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- COASTAL FLOODING BLOCKS ACCESS TO BARRIER ISLANDS
- MEDIATION AHEAD TO SOLVE STEEL PIER FINANCIAL DISPUTE
- McCRACKEN SORES 1,000TH POINT FOR WILDWOOD GIRLS BASKETBALL TEAM
- FLOOD ADVISORY, FLOOD WATCH FOR JERSEY SHORE MONDAY AND TUESDAY
- ATLANTIC COUNTY WITH FIRST CONFIRMED CASE OF RABIES IN 2016
- ADDITIONAL POLLS SHOW CHRISTIE FALLING IN THE POLLS
- (VIDEO) RUBIO AND CHRISTIE GO AT IT, INCLUDING CHRISTIE’S RESPONSE TO JONAS
- FIRE DESTROYS BAR IN MILLVILLE SATURDAY NIGHT
- CAPE MAY COUNTY HAS SECOND LOWEST PROPERTY TAXES IN NJ
- SPORTS: WILDWOOD CATHOLIC BOYS KNOCK OFF MIDDLE TWP.