New Jersey Governor Chris Christie spent some time in Cape May County on Thursday. Christie was in Ocean City where he discussed pension reform and the struggling Atlantic City casino market in front of hundreds of onlookers. Christie told casino workers that he is concerned about their job loss and plans to take action. Christie has scheduled a meeting in early September that focuses on the future of Atlantic City.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- SMOKING BAN ON PUBLIC BEACHES MAY BE COMING
- WILDWOOD CREST LOOKING TO HIRE ADMINISTRATOR
- MIDDLE TOWNSHIP COPS BUST TWO ON HEROIN CHARGES
- APPROVED! LEGISLATURE APPROVES AC RESCUE BILLS
- $1 MILLION VILLAS LOTTERY WINNERS CLAIM PRIZE
- SEN. BECK TO INTRODUCE LAW TO PUMP MONEY INTO ROAD PROJECTS
- GOVERNOR TO CONSIDER BAN ON DIAMONDBACK TERRAPIN HARVESTING
- MIDDLE TOWNSHIP POLICE OPEN NEW SUBSTATION IN RIO GRANDE
- STATE UNVEILS ACCESS MAP FOR ALL NEW JERSEY BEACHES
- HOLIDAY WEATHER? AIR WILL BE DRY AND WARM, OCEAN…BRR!