New Jersey Governor Chris Christie spent some time in Cape May County on Thursday. Christie was in Ocean City where he discussed pension reform and the struggling Atlantic City casino market in front of hundreds of onlookers. Christie told casino workers that he is concerned about their job loss and plans to take action. Christie has scheduled a meeting in early September that focuses on the future of Atlantic City.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- 224 BAGS OF HEROIN FOUND IN MIDDLE TOWNSHIP MOTEL ROOM
- LOWER TOWNSHIP POLICE BUST TWO ON DWI, DRUG OFFENSES
- AUTHORITIES RESPOND TO HAZMAT SCENE IN MIDDLE TOWNSHIP
- JEWELRY STOLEN FROM HOME, PAWNED, TWO MEN ARRESTED IN LOWER TWP.
- 15 BEACHES CLOSED IN NEW JERSEY, NONE IN CAPE MAY COUNTY
- KLINE TO BE HELD UNTIL TRIAL, NEXT COURT DATE IN SEPTEMBER
- REPORT: LOCAL CHILD PORN SUSPECT NOW CHARGED IN FLORIDA
- WILDWOOD POLICE INVESTIGATING ARMED ROBBERY AT FUDGE SHOP LOT
- LEGISLATURE TO ADDRESS FUTURE GOVERNMENT SHUTDOWNS
- LOBIONDO SECURES FUNDING FOR MILLVILLE AIRPORT