New Jersey Governor Chris Christie has arrived in Ocean City to discuss some hot topics with residents. Christie is in Ocean City at this hour discussing both the future of Atlantic City, and public pensions. Christie is taking a tour of the Garden State trying to convince the public that major pension reforms are needed since the state cannot afford making pension payments for public employees. WCZT’s Denis Brown is there and will have a full report.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- CAPE MAY TO HOLD MEETING TO FILL COUNCIL SEAT
- MILLVILLE MAN CHARGED WITH KILLING 9 WEEK OLD BABY
- BUDDY OF SENATOR MENENDEZ TO BE CHARGED SOON, SAYS AP
- CHRISTIE SUPPORTS ABORTION BAN FOLLOWING 20 WEEKS
- UNEMPLOYMENT RATE ROSE SLIGHTLY IN NEW JERSEY IN FEB.
- LOCAL OFFICIALS PREPARE FOR COAST GUARD FESTIVAL IN MAY
- SPECIAL OLYMPICS NJ VISITED WILDWOOD FOR BASKETBALL FINALS
- ACCC TUITION GOING UP BY 3 PERCENT
- BILL TO MAKE ATLANTIC CITY UEZ ZONE PASSES ASSEMBLY
- FOUR IN TEN SAY THEY WON’T SUPPORT CHRISTIE IN PRIMARY