The man who heads up a state commission on casinos and racetracks for the Christie administration believes that casino gaming should remain in Atlantic City, and not be permitted anywhere else. Jon Hanson spoke at a gaming forum on Thursday and told the audience that casino gaming should not be permitted at the Meadowlands in North Jersey or anywhere else in the Garden State. Hanson says there’s been a 22,000 job loss in the Atlantic City casino industry and the city needs all of the support it can get.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- NURSES AT OCEAN COUNTY SCHOOLS TO GET NARCAN
- REPORT: SONIC BOOM LIKELY THE CAUSE OF “EARTHQUAKE FEELING” THURSDAY
- STONE HARBOR TO DISCUSS WATER RATES, BEACH PROJECT
- CHRISTMAS PARADE NIGHT TONIGHT IN MIDDLE TOWNSHIP
- OCEAN CITY TO HOLD PUBLIC MEETING ON DREDGING
- PROPOSAL TO BUILD HALFWAY HOUSE IN MILLVILLE IS DEFEATED
- VICTIM OF SECOND MAYS LANDING FATAL SHOOTING IDENTIFIED
- CHIESA ATTENDS FIRST COUNCIL MEETING LOOKING OVER ATLANTIC CITY
- CHRISTIE TO BECOME NEXT RNC CHAIR IN THE UNITED STATES?
- SPORTS: FORMER SPIRIT GRAD CALLAHAN TO RE-JOIN PACKERS