The Coast Guard helped save the life of a choking victim Wednesday aboard a yacht near Cape May Harbor. A crew member aboard the Cape May-based 65-foot yacht Canyon Lady hailed for help when a 61-year-old woman aboard choked on her lunch. A 45-foot Response Boat − Medium crew from Coast Guard Station Cape May met the Canyon Lady on the inbound side of the jetties where a Coast Guard EMT went aboard the yacht to render assistance. The Coast Guard was successfully about the save the woman and she is in good condition.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- YOUR ELECTRIC BILLS WILL INCREASE SLIGHTLY EFFECTIVE JUNE 1
- CHRISTIE COMMISSION RECOMMENDS CUTS TO PUBLIC WORKERS BENEFITS
- REPORT: SOME GAS LINES IN WILDWOOD CREST TO BE REPLACED
- LOCAL HEALTH OFFICIALS TALK PRECAUTIONS ON ZIKA VIRUS
- BILL TO HELP MILITARY FAMILIES AVOID FORECLOSURE ADVANCES
- VENTNOR MAN DIES AS RESULT OF BEATING
- UPDATE: PEDESTRIAN STRUCK AND KILLED ON RT. 30 IN GALLOWAY TWP.
- ACCIDENTAL CAUSE OF DEATH RULED FOR TWO BODIES FOUND IN RIO GRANDE WOODS
- GAS MAINS TO BE INSTALLED IN MIDDLE TWP. DELAYED A WEEK
- LOCAL WOMAN BUSTED FOR PASSING PHONY CASH