The Coast Guard helped save the life of a choking victim Wednesday aboard a yacht near Cape May Harbor. A crew member aboard the Cape May-based 65-foot yacht Canyon Lady hailed for help when a 61-year-old woman aboard choked on her lunch. A 45-foot Response Boat − Medium crew from Coast Guard Station Cape May met the Canyon Lady on the inbound side of the jetties where a Coast Guard EMT went aboard the yacht to render assistance. The Coast Guard was successfully about the save the woman and she is in good condition.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- REPORT: CAPE MAY SUES BUILDERS OF ITS CONVENTION HALL
- FAMOUS OLGA’S DINER TO BECOME…FERTILITY CLINIC?
- FORMER AC CASINO WORKER SAYS HE ROBBED HIS FORMER EMPLOYER
- MIDDLE TWP. COPS INVESTIGATING HOME BURGLARIES IN DEL HAVEN
- PEE-YEW! DEAD FISH WASH UP ON ONE JERSEY SHORE BEACH
- REPORT: UBER DRIVERS PAYING BIG FINES IN SEA ISLE CITY
- CMC ZOO TEMPORARILY CLOSED DUE TO OVERCROWDING
- OCEAN CITY BEACH PATROL WINDING DOWN COVERAGE
- MOSQUITO SPRAYING TUESDAY AND WEDNESDAY
- 71 PEOPLE CHARGED WITH FILING FALSE CLAIMS FROM SANDY