The Coast Guard helped save the life of a choking victim Wednesday aboard a yacht near Cape May Harbor. A crew member aboard the Cape May-based 65-foot yacht Canyon Lady hailed for help when a 61-year-old woman aboard choked on her lunch. A 45-foot Response Boat − Medium crew from Coast Guard Station Cape May met the Canyon Lady on the inbound side of the jetties where a Coast Guard EMT went aboard the yacht to render assistance. The Coast Guard was successfully about the save the woman and she is in good condition.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- 21 PEOPLE INDICTED IN NEW JERSEY CARJACKING OPERATION
- SWEENEY CHASTISES GUARDIAN, ATLANTIC CITY FOR ECONOMIC FAILURES
- CAPE MAY COUNTY TOURISM CONFERENCE TO BE HELD THURSDAY
- SEVERAL RESIDENTIAL BURGLARIES REPORTED IN HAMILTON TWP.
- MONMOUTH POLL SAYS CLINTON LEADS SANDERS FOR NEW JERSEY PRIMARY
- OCEAN CITY ARTS PATRON MARGARET LLOYD PASSES AT 102
- CREST MAN CHARGED WITH DISTRIBUTION OF CHILD PORNOGRAPHY
- REPORT: AVALON MANOR FISHING PIER CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
- NATURALIZATION CEREMONY HELD AT CONGRESS HALL
- COASTAL FLOOD ADVISORY POSTED FOR JERSEY SHORE TONIGHT