A child involved with a Garden State Parkway accident this week has since been released from the hospital. State Police say the incident took place Monday afternoon and the child went to the AtlantiCare Regional Medical Center for treatment. The accident took place near mile marker 11 on the Parkway. The child is said to be fine following the crash.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- PENNSYLVANIA MAN BUSTED FOR CRIME SPREE IN MIDDLE, LOWER TWPS.
- CHRISTIE APPLAUDS DEAL BETWEEN ATLANTIC CITY ELECTRIC, EXELON
- 17-YEAR-OLD SUCCUMBS TO INJURIES FROM SATURDAY ACCIDENT
- FOUR JUVENILES CHARGED WITH CAR, HOME BURGLARIES IN LOWER TWP.
- REPORT: HORSES RUNNING FREE ON AC EXPRESSWAY CAUSED ACCIDENT
- BORGATA OFFICIAL SAYS THINGS WILL START GETTING BETTER IN ATLANTIC CITY
- DRUNK DRIVER CAUSES ACCIDENT, INJURES THREE
- DONOHUE: MOVE TO APPOINT O’CONNER IS “ILLEGAL”
- REPORT: CHRISTIE VISITS TRUMP TOWER, BELIEVED TO BE SEEKING A JOB
- MAN SHOT IN MILLVILLE, EXPECTED TO SURVIVE