A change of command at the helm of the Coast Guard cutter “Mako” on Thursday. Coast Guard officials were at the Coast Guard Training Center in Cape May Thursday as Master Chief Petty Officer Christopher C. Lombard relinquished control of the cutter to Senior Chief Petty Officer William D. Hollandsworth. The “Mako” is a vessel capable of conducting search and rescue, law enforcement, security and and environmental protection operations.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- BANGLADESH COMMUNITY CELEBRATES IN ATLANTIC CITY
- STOCKTON REPORT SAYS WORKERS LEAVING ATLANTIC COUNTY
- REPORT: CAPE MAY SUES BUILDERS OF ITS CONVENTION HALL
- FAMOUS OLGA’S DINER TO BECOME…FERTILITY CLINIC?
- FORMER AC CASINO WORKER SAYS HE ROBBED HIS FORMER EMPLOYER
- MIDDLE TWP. COPS INVESTIGATING HOME BURGLARIES IN DEL HAVEN
- PEE-YEW! DEAD FISH WASH UP ON ONE JERSEY SHORE BEACH
- REPORT: UBER DRIVERS PAYING BIG FINES IN SEA ISLE CITY
- CMC ZOO TEMPORARILY CLOSED DUE TO OVERCROWDING
- OCEAN CITY BEACH PATROL WINDING DOWN COVERAGE