Less gaming money may be coming in but profits are up with the casinos in Atlantic City. The 11 casinos showed a 35 percent gross operating profit increase over last year during the second quarter. The state released its latest numbers, which shows that Borgata had the biggest profit at $42.2 million compared to $28.1 million last year. Revel performed the worst with a $24.3 million loss in the quarter. Only one of the three casinos that are set to close, Showboat, reported a profit. Showboat made $7.6 million, which was down from $9.5 million last year.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- 4,000 BAGS OF HEROIN SEIZED IN ARREST
- MAN ARRESTED FOR HOUSING DRUG PRODUCTION FACILITY
- GAS PRICES DROP TEN CENTS IN A WEEK
- NORTH WILDWOOD COUNCIL TO MEET ON TUESDAY
- MAJOR REPAVING PROJECT ON ROUTE 9 IN MIDDLE TWP.
- STONE HARBOR TO INTRODUCE BIG ORDINANCES THIS WEEK
- OCEAN CITY FOOTBALL TEAM TO HONOR HEROES ON 9/11
- OCEAN CITY IN FINAL STAGES OF MAJOR BEACH FILL
- COURTS TOSS ANOTHER COMPLAINT BY DEMARZO
- TEACHER LATE 111 TIMES? I WAS HAVING BREAKFAST!