Atlantic City casinos saw another dip in revenue in March. The latest state numbers show a seven percent decline from March 2013. Despite a growth in online gaming from Feb. to March, the overall numbers were down. New Jersey also had 12 casinos in operation last year versus this year with 11.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- REPORT: MAN AIRLIFTED SATURDAY NIGHT AFTER WRECK IN LOWER TWP.
- FOOTBALL: MILLVILLE WINS TITLE, SPIRIT LOSES IN FINAL MINUTE
- TWO BUSTED FOR PIMPING OUT CHILD IN SOUTH JERSEY
- INMATE AT SOUTHERN STATE AIRLIFTED TO HOSPITAL AFTER FIGHT
- ACE TO HOLD PRESS CONFERENCE TO DISCUSS MERGER BENEFITS
- MIDDLE TOWNSHIP POLICE LAUNCH FREE MOBILE PHONE APP
- LARGEST CHRISTMAS PARADE IN THE COUNTY HAPPENS SATURDAY NIGHT
- ALLEGED ANGSTADT KILLERS WILL LIKELY FACE TRIAL
- FEDS, STATE TO STUDY BACK BAY FLOODING FOR THREE YEARS
- REPORT: DEAL DONE FOR OCEAN CITY HOME BANK ACQUISITION