The Press of Atlantic City reports that a new casino is opening Friday at the Aqueduct Racetrack in New York City. The $830 million project is called Resorts World Casino New York City, with 2,280 video slot machines and 205 electronic table games. In December, owners plan to open a special-events center and concert hall with a Central Park theme. The new casino is expected to take away another chunk of gamblers from Atlantic City, already reeling from competition in Pennsylvania and Delaware. Atlantic City’s gaming industry has lost over 30 per cent of it’s annual gaming revenue since 2006.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- STATE POLICE INVESTIGATING TRAFFIC ACCIDENT ON ROUTE 9 IN UPPER TWP.
- HAMILTON TWP. POLICE WARNING PUBLIC ABOUT PHONE SCAM
- WILDWOOD MAN BUSTED WITH 337 BAGS OF HEROIN, MARIJUANA
- REPORT: P!NK TO PLAY IN ATLANTIC CITY THIS SUMMER
- Benefit For The Family Of David Mattera
- STONE HARBOR’S 96TH STREET BRIDGE TO CLOSE OVERNIGHTS FOR REPAIRS
- COUNTY HOPEFUL TOWNSEND’S INLET BRIDGE OPENS BY MEMORIAL DAY
- AVALON COUNCIL MEETS TONIGHT, DISCUSSING PIER, ALCOHOL
- WEST CAPE MAY BOROUGH COMMISSION TO MEET THIS EVENING
- OCEAN CITY HIGH SCHOOL EXPECTED TO NAME NEW AD TODAY