A vehicle crashed into a home in Lower Township on Thursday morning. Police there say the incident took plact at 101 McKinley Ave. in the Bayside Village section of the township. Further investigation revealed that there were two occupants inside the residence a 32 year old female and an 11 year old juvenile male. The female reported no injuries. However, the 11 year old boy was on the couch in the living room and was transported to Cape Regional Medical Center. Preliminary reports from family members stated that the boy lost a tooth and had a possible concussion and is currently undergoing further medical evaluation. The cause of the crash remains under investigation.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- Cape May Tech Job Fair
- STATE POLICE INVESTIGATING TRAFFIC ACCIDENT ON ROUTE 9 IN UPPER TWP.
- HAMILTON TWP. POLICE WARNING PUBLIC ABOUT PHONE SCAM
- WILDWOOD MAN BUSTED WITH 337 BAGS OF HEROIN, MARIJUANA
- REPORT: P!NK TO PLAY IN ATLANTIC CITY THIS SUMMER
- Benefit For The Family Of David Mattera
- STONE HARBOR’S 96TH STREET BRIDGE TO CLOSE OVERNIGHTS FOR REPAIRS
- COUNTY HOPEFUL TOWNSEND’S INLET BRIDGE OPENS BY MEMORIAL DAY
- AVALON COUNCIL MEETS TONIGHT, DISCUSSING PIER, ALCOHOL
- WEST CAPE MAY BOROUGH COMMISSION TO MEET THIS EVENING