Car burglaries are on the rise in a number of communities as more people are down the shore. Somers Point is the latest community to reveal they have had an increase to their reports of vehicle break ins. Police remind residents that 90 percent of car burglaries happen when the vehicle is left unlocked. They also warn residents to leave anything visibly valuable out of sight.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- BIG CROWDS AT THE SHORE, ATTEND MEMORIAL DAY EVENTS
- MORE LAYOFFS COMING TO ATLANTIC CITY SCHOOL DISTRICT
- GUNSHOTS FIRED DURING CAR CHASE IN WILDWOOD, MIDDLE TWP.
- TWO DEAD IN WEEKEND ACCIDENT IN MILLVILLE
- CHRISTIE PLACES MIDDLE OF THE PACK IN GOP STRAW POLL
- USS NEW JERSEY TO BE ADDED TO NAVY FLEET
- ACCIDENT ON ROUTE 42 CLAIMS A LIFE SATURDAY NIGHT
- STATE GAS PRICES DOWN NEARLY A DOLLAR VERSUS LAST MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND
- MIDDLE TOWNSHIP POLICE INVESTIGATE SHOOTING
- AVALON OPENS NEW DUNE AND BEACH PATH TRAIL