A 50 year old woman from Cape May was busted by police in Galloway Township for allegedly trying to help her sister settle a dispute with a loaded handgun. Police say they charged Bonnie Oliver-Allamong who went to her sister’s home in Galloway Township Wednesday after her sister was involved in some sort of a dispute. Police say the woman had a loaded handgun when they arrived. Oliver-Allamong was taken to the Atlantic County Jail on $20,000 bail.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- UPDATE: DROWNING VICTIM IDENTIFIED IN OCEAN COUNTY
- NORTH WILDWOOD COPS NAB PAIR FOR THEFTS ON BEACH
- AVALON BEACH FILL COULD FINISH THIS EVENING
- CHRISTIE LEAVES NEW JERSEY FOR BALANCE OF THE WEEK
- ONE KILLED IN ATLANTIC CITY, POLICE SHOOT SUSPECT
- DISCUSSION TAKES PLACE REGARDING DOG PARK AT CAPE MAY AIRPORT
- LAWMAKERS ATTEMPTING BILL TO HAVE CHRISTIE RESIGN
- WOODBINE RECEIVES GRANT FUNDING FOR BIKEWAY IMPROVEMENT
- SO, A NAKED WOMAN WALKS INTO A WAWA STORE….
- VINELAND GIRL DIES IN ATV ACCIDENT OVER THE WEEKEND