Cape May County scores among the best in how people look at New Jersey as a place to live. Monmouth University released new polling information that says Cape May County ranks fifth best in the state, under their quality of life study. According to the poll, Morris County ranked highest in the state. Meanwhile, Cumberland County had the lowest ranking. The Garden State Quality of Life Index is not a rating of each county as a place to live, but rather an overall perception of New Jersey’s quality of life. The index is comprised of two major components – ratings of the state as a whole and ratings of one’s hometown and local area.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- GAS LEAKS FORCE EVACUATIONS IN CAPE MAY
- WILDWOOD MAN CHARGED WITH ARSON, BURGLARY
- CAPE MAY TO HOLD MEETING TO FILL COUNCIL SEAT
- MILLVILLE MAN CHARGED WITH KILLING 9 WEEK OLD BABY
- BUDDY OF SENATOR MENENDEZ TO BE CHARGED SOON, SAYS AP
- CHRISTIE SUPPORTS ABORTION BAN FOLLOWING 20 WEEKS
- UNEMPLOYMENT RATE ROSE SLIGHTLY IN NEW JERSEY IN FEB.
- LOCAL OFFICIALS PREPARE FOR COAST GUARD FESTIVAL IN MAY
- SPECIAL OLYMPICS NJ VISITED WILDWOOD FOR BASKETBALL FINALS
- ACCC TUITION GOING UP BY 3 PERCENT