Cape May County scores among the best in how people look at New Jersey as a place to live. Monmouth University released new polling information that says Cape May County ranks fifth best in the state, under their quality of life study. According to the poll, Morris County ranked highest in the state. Meanwhile, Cumberland County had the lowest ranking. The Garden State Quality of Life Index is not a rating of each county as a place to live, but rather an overall perception of New Jersey’s quality of life. The index is comprised of two major components – ratings of the state as a whole and ratings of one’s hometown and local area.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- 4,000 BAGS OF HEROIN SEIZED IN ARREST
- MAN ARRESTED FOR HOUSING DRUG PRODUCTION FACILITY
- GAS PRICES DROP TEN CENTS IN A WEEK
- NORTH WILDWOOD COUNCIL TO MEET ON TUESDAY
- MAJOR REPAVING PROJECT ON ROUTE 9 IN MIDDLE TWP.
- STONE HARBOR TO INTRODUCE BIG ORDINANCES THIS WEEK
- OCEAN CITY FOOTBALL TEAM TO HONOR HEROES ON 9/11
- OCEAN CITY IN FINAL STAGES OF MAJOR BEACH FILL
- COURTS TOSS ANOTHER COMPLAINT BY DEMARZO
- TEACHER LATE 111 TIMES? I WAS HAVING BREAKFAST!