A shooting took place following a candlelight vigil in Millville. Police say that a Bridgeton man was killed in the incident. Police were called to the Delsea Gardens Thursday night in the shooting. Keith Adams, 28, of Chestnut Avenue, in Vineland. was charged with weapon possession charges, possession of hollow-point bullets, and resisting arrest. Adams is being held in the Cumberland County Jail at $150,000.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- NEW BUYER MAKES OFFER FOR REVEL CASINO
- MIDDLE BOYS, GIRLS AND LOWER GIRLS ADVANCE
- SPORTS: MIDDLE TOWNSHIP GIRLS ADVANCE IN NJSIAA TOURNEY
- A MARCH SNOWSTORM IS POSSIBLE THURSDAY
- UPPER TOWNSHIP TO HAVE ZERO INCREASE IN TAX RATE
- STATE IMMEDIATELY BANS HARVEST OF DIAMONDBACK TERRAPIN
- FEBRUARY IN NEW JERSEY: COLD AS….
- POWER OUTAGE HINDERS COMMUNICATIONS IN VINELAND
- REPORT: FOUR GOVS DON’T WANT BARR ON PINELANDS COMMISSION
- HOLY SPIRIT APOLOGIZES FOR STUDENTS’ BEHAVIOR AT GAME