An employee of Avalon Bagel took cleaning up the store a little too literally. The Cape May County Prosecutor’s Office announced the arrest of 46-year-old Rosemarie Statzell for allegedly taking the businesses safe and currency at the location on 3704 Bayshore Road in North Cape May. Statzell was said to be an employee of the business, which allowed her to get access in the building. Charges include burglary and theft. The burglary took place on Sept. 4.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- UPDATE: ONE PERSON CONFIRMED DEAD, 108 INJURED IN HOBOKEN TRAIN CRASH
- FIRE STRIKES HOUSE IN GALLOWAY TWP.
- SEA TURTLE RESCUED IN AVALON ON THE MEND
- FREE RABIES CLINIC SATURDAY IN MIDDLE TOWNSHIP
- HUGE NEW JERSEY DUNE PROJECT GOING OUT TO BID
- COASTAL FLOOD WARNING POSTED FOR CAPE MAY COUNTY
- DEVELOPING STORY: AT LEAST THREE DEAD IN NEW JERSEY TRANSIT TRAIN CRASH
- AVALON DISCUSSES SHIFTING SANDS ON BOROUGH’S BEACHFRONT
- VAN DREW NOT SATISFIED WITH VERIZON’S RURAL PLAN
- MISSING MIDDLE TWP. TEENAGER FOUND SAFE