Congressman Frank A. LoBiondo announced that the Cumberland County Improvement Authority has been awarded a $2.5 million grant from the U.S. Economic Development Administration for construction of a Food Industry Commercialization Center adjacent to the Rutgers Food Innovation Center in Bridgeton. It is expected that 190 jobs will be created. The new multi-tenant facility will be over 27,000 square feet and will offer flex spaces for companies needing space for industrial food processing, shipping and administrative use.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- FREEHOLDER MARIE HAYES SELECTED TO SERVE ON PRESTIGIOUS BOARD
- GOVERNOR-ELECT IN PUERTO RICO TODAY TO DISCUSS HURRICANE RELIEF
- PINCH THE GRINCH RUN TO BE HELD SUNDAY IN WILDWOOD
- ACCU WEATHER: WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY, 1-3 INCHES POSSIBLE
- ACCU WEATHER: SNOW LIKELY FOR THE SHORE FRIDAY EVENING
- POLICE SEEK ARSONIST WHO TRIED TO BURN DOWN GALLOWAY TOWNSHIP POLICE BUILDING
- ONE PERSON KILLED IN GALLOWAY TOWNSHIP HOUSE FIRE
- ROWAN UNIVERSITY PLANS MASSIVE SPORTS COMPLEX
- MAN ARRESTED IN BRIDGETON AFTER STEALING..GUTTERS?
- VINELAND POLICE ID SHOOTING VICTIM, NO SUSPECTS IN CUSTODY