The State of New Jersey has spent nearly a quarter of a million dollars on the “Bridgegate” investigation. The Star Ledger reports that $243,000 has been spent so far by a special committee investigating the lane closures near the George Washington Bridge last September. This is only the beginning as legal bills are expected to mount as the investigation continues are more subpoenas are issued.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- CAPE MAY COUNTY AWARDED TOP 5 BEACHES IN STATE
- MAN INDICTED FOR KILLING MOM AND CHILD
- INDICTMENT HANDED DOWN IN 2014 MURDER
- BANK ROBBERY SUSPECT CHARGED IN FEDERAL COURT
- ATLANTIC CITY MAN SHOT DEAD, DEATH UNDER INVESTIGATION
- STATE POLICE SEEKING MISSING CHILD FROM BRIDGETON
- CHRISTIE TIED FOR 10TH IN LATEST OVERALL POLL
- CHRISTIE GETS ENDORSEMENT OF MAINE GOV.
- LENTZ RETIRES AS OCEAN CITY HS ATHLETIC DIRECTOR
- PAGLIUGHI, DEAN, COVINGTON BEGIN NEW TERMS OF OFFICE IN AVALON