Initial billing for the Bridgegate investigation has cost $1.1 million, but will be much more when all is said and done. The law firm hired by the Christie administration billed the state $1.1 million from Jan. 12 to Jan. 31, but the firm put out its report in late March. The same firm was hired by Christie to work on the state’s push to overturn the federal sports betting ban, and they had initially billed $2.8 million there. The only positive, the law firm agreed to work for $650 per hour and ended up only charging $350 per hour.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- NORTH WILDWOOD RECEIVES EMERGENCY RESPONSE TRAILER
- STOCKTON PREZ: TALKS CONTINUE ON SHOWBOAT PROPERTY
- ATLANTIC CITY ELECTRIC, EXELON CONTINUE MERGER TALKS
- MIDDLE TOWNSHIP POLICE LOOKING FOR RUNAWAY TEEN
- CAPE MAY COUNTY BEACHES REMAINED OPEN ALL SUMMER
- 4,000 BAGS OF HEROIN SEIZED IN ARREST
- MAN ARRESTED FOR HOUSING DRUG PRODUCTION FACILITY
- GAS PRICES DROP TEN CENTS IN A WEEK
- NORTH WILDWOOD COUNCIL TO MEET ON TUESDAY
- MAJOR REPAVING PROJECT ON ROUTE 9 IN MIDDLE TWP.