Initial billing for the Bridgegate investigation has cost $1.1 million, but will be much more when all is said and done. The law firm hired by the Christie administration billed the state $1.1 million from Jan. 12 to Jan. 31, but the firm put out its report in late March. The same firm was hired by Christie to work on the state’s push to overturn the federal sports betting ban, and they had initially billed $2.8 million there. The only positive, the law firm agreed to work for $650 per hour and ended up only charging $350 per hour.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- UPDATE: PEDESTRIAN STRUCK AND KILLED ON RT. 30 IN GALLOWAY TWP.
- ACCIDENTAL CAUSE OF DEATH RULED FOR TWO BODIES FOUND IN RIO GRANDE WOODS
- GAS MAINS TO BE INSTALLED IN MIDDLE TWP. DELAYED A WEEK
- LOCAL WOMAN BUSTED FOR PASSING PHONY CASH
- CHRISTIE THROWS IN HIS MOP, EXITS HIS BID FOR PRESIDENT
- OCEAN CITY MAYOR JAY GILLIAN TO DELIVER STATE OF THE CITY ADDRESS
- BORGATA: SORRY ATLANTIC CITY, WE ARE NOT PAYING OUR TAX BILL
- UPDATE: RT. 30 IN GALLOWAY REOPENS AFTER SERIOUS ACCIDENT
- COUNTY: PRISON COSTS TOO MUCH, TIME TO RE-BID
- POPULAR LOCAL RESTAURANT RE-OPENS AFTER FLOODING