It was a good end of the year for the Borgata in Atlantic City. Boyd Gaming said in a conference call that the casino is up 6.5 percent in net revenue. Borgata registered in with $157 million for this past fourth quarter. The casino felt they were going to do better this year versus last because the casino was shut down for some days in 2012 because of Hurricane Sandy.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- ESCAPED CON SIGHTED IN BARNEGAT TOWNSHIP
- NJ SENATE WILL NOT CONSIDER ASSEMBLY AC RESCUE BILL
- STANDARD AND POOR’S LOWERS ATLANTIC CITY’S CREDIT RATING
- STRONG ARMED ROBBERY INVESTIGATED AT MIDDLE TWP. MOTEL
- ANOTHER BANK ROBBERY IN ATLANTIC COUNTY WEDNESDAY
- REPORT: DELAWARE MAN INDICATED FOR LOCAL ROBBERY
- 21 PEOPLE INDICTED IN NEW JERSEY CARJACKING OPERATION
- SWEENEY CHASTISES GUARDIAN, ATLANTIC CITY FOR ECONOMIC FAILURES
- CAPE MAY COUNTY TOURISM CONFERENCE TO BE HELD THURSDAY
- SEVERAL RESIDENTIAL BURGLARIES REPORTED IN HAMILTON TWP.