A Cape May City resident was arrested for stealing money from where she was employed. Cape May County Prosecutor’s say they arrested Margaret Rovira and placed her in the Cape May County Correctional Center on $50,000 bail. She is accused of stealing over $75,000 as a bookkeeper from the business where she worked. Rovira faces the potential of five to 10 years in jail if convicted.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- CAPE MAY COUNTY HOLDS MEMORIAL DAY CEREMONY
- BIG CROWDS AT THE SHORE, ATTEND MEMORIAL DAY EVENTS
- MORE LAYOFFS COMING TO ATLANTIC CITY SCHOOL DISTRICT
- GUNSHOTS FIRED DURING CAR CHASE IN WILDWOOD, MIDDLE TWP.
- TWO DEAD IN WEEKEND ACCIDENT IN MILLVILLE
- CHRISTIE PLACES MIDDLE OF THE PACK IN GOP STRAW POLL
- USS NEW JERSEY TO BE ADDED TO NAVY FLEET
- ACCIDENT ON ROUTE 42 CLAIMS A LIFE SATURDAY NIGHT
- STATE GAS PRICES DOWN NEARLY A DOLLAR VERSUS LAST MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND
- MIDDLE TOWNSHIP POLICE INVESTIGATE SHOOTING