Legislation that would further examine what we can do to promote economic growth moved through a key committee. The bill sponsored by Senator Jeff Van Drew went through the Senate Economic Growth Committee. The measure would create a task force to study and recommend ways to improve economic conditions in the 1st Legislative District, one of the most economically depressed regions in New Jersey. The 11-member task force will bring together freeholders, community college presidents, economic development experts and state officials – the Executive Director of the New Jersey Economic Development Authority, or a designee – to drill down on some of the most pressing issues facing residents in the 1st Legislative District.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- EAGLES WIN DIVISION, MAY HAVE LOST QB WENTZ FOR SEASON
- NEW JERSEY EXTENDS BEAR HUNT BY FOUR DAYS
- SNOW, ICE CONTRIBUTE TO MOTOR VEHICLE CRASH IN HAMILTON TWP.
- LOWER TOWNSHIP ROTARY CANCELS ANNUAL CHRISTMAS PARADE
- WINTER STORM POSTPONES PINCH THE GRINCH 5K RUN ON SATURDAY
- COASTSPORTSTODAY.COM: OCHS SWIM TEAM HELPS FAMILIES IN NEED
- OCEAN CITY PLANS DRAINAGE PROJECT FOR NORTH END
- HAMILTON TOWNSHIP POLICE BUST TWO ON DRUG CHARGES DURING TRAFFIC STOP
- ACCIDENT ON ATLANTIC CITY EXPRESSWAY RESULTS IN SERIOUS INJURY
- OCEAN CITY POSTPONES 9TH STREET WORK UNTIL AFTER THE HOLIDAYS