A big issue in the Jersey Shore community of Bellmar comes to a head next week. Voters on August 19th will head to the polls to decide if the community should proceed with a $7 million reconstruction of the boardwalk that was destroyed by Hurricane Sandy. At issue are two pavilions on the boardwalk that some in town believe are overpriced and too expensive. Governor Christie’s office will not comment on the matter.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- SO, A NAKED WOMAN WALKS INTO A WAWA STORE….
- VINELAND GIRL DIES IN ATV ACCIDENT OVER THE WEEKEND
- WAS IT A GOOD HOLIDAY WEEKEND? NO, IT WAS GREAT!
- REPORT: POTENTIAL DELAY IN PIPELINE APPLICATION
- SOUTH JERSEY CONNECTION TO WOMEN’S WORLS CUP TITLE
- UPDATE: BODY RECOVERED IN HEREFORD INLET IDENTIFIED
- WILDWOOD BEACH PATROLD SHOWS OFF NEW TOWER
- LOTTERY FOR STUDENT LOAN DEBT? ONE LAWMAKER PROPOSES IT
- CHRISTIE SAYS MEDIA SHOULD APOLOGIZE, AND POLL NUMBERS WILL GET BETTER
- MAZZEO TAKES SHOTS AT CHRISTIE FOR INACTION IN ATLANTIC CITY