A big issue in the Jersey Shore community of Bellmar comes to a head next week. Voters on August 19th will head to the polls to decide if the community should proceed with a $7 million reconstruction of the boardwalk that was destroyed by Hurricane Sandy. At issue are two pavilions on the boardwalk that some in town believe are overpriced and too expensive. Governor Christie’s office will not comment on the matter.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- Barb & Steve’s Flight of Cheese: Merlot wine & cheese pairing!
- PHILLY MAN ROBS ATLANTIC CITY BANK FOR THE SECOND TIME
- TWO WEEK DEAL REACHED TO POWER FORMER REVEL CASINO
- SIX ATLANTIC COUNTY RESIDENTS ARRESTED ON DRUG CHARGES
- NAKED MAN SAFELY DESCENDED FROM HEIGHTS AT VINELAND ELECTRIC PLANT
- SENATE REPUBLICANS ROLL OUT 36-BILL PACKAGE TO SPUR JOB GROWTH
- COMMERCIAL FIRE TAKEN CARE OF AT OCEAN VIEW NURSING AND REHAB
- VENTNOR WOMAN SENTENCED TO 55 YEARS FOR HUSBAND’S MURDER
- EHT POLICE INVESTIGATING CREDIT CARD FRAUD
- WILDWOOD PASSES BUDGET WITH ZERO INCREASE