BIG FIRE DESTROYS ATLANTIC CITY ROOMING HO– USE

AC fire deptA big fire caused major damage to a rooming house in Atlantic City on Saturday night.  It happened at the corner of St. David’s Place and Winchester Avenue when a fire broke out in the multi story building.  The fire was very smoky which made putting out the blaze very difficult.  One woman was rescued from a third floor and taken to a hospital.  So far a cause of the fire has not been announced.

Check Also

NEW JERSEY BEGINS VACCINES WITH JOHNSON AND JOHNSON ONE DOSE

New Jersey has started to provide the Johnson and Johnson single-dose coronavirus vaccine.  Governor Murphy …

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *