The weather will turn cold and messy at the Jersey Cape in a couple of days. The National Weather Service has posted a 70 percent chance of snow for our region on Thursday evening as cold air moves in and a storm begins to wind down. There’s also a chance for some coastal flooding concerns along the barrier islands during this late week system. There will be another chance of snow and rain Sunday night into Monday morning.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- REPORT: MAN AIRLIFTED SATURDAY NIGHT AFTER WRECK IN LOWER TWP.
- FOOTBALL: MILLVILLE WINS TITLE, SPIRIT LOSES IN FINAL MINUTE
- TWO BUSTED FOR PIMPING OUT CHILD IN SOUTH JERSEY
- INMATE AT SOUTHERN STATE AIRLIFTED TO HOSPITAL AFTER FIGHT
- ACE TO HOLD PRESS CONFERENCE TO DISCUSS MERGER BENEFITS
- MIDDLE TOWNSHIP POLICE LAUNCH FREE MOBILE PHONE APP
- LARGEST CHRISTMAS PARADE IN THE COUNTY HAPPENS SATURDAY NIGHT
- ALLEGED ANGSTADT KILLERS WILL LIKELY FACE TRIAL
- FEDS, STATE TO STUDY BACK BAY FLOODING FOR THREE YEARS
- REPORT: DEAL DONE FOR OCEAN CITY HOME BANK ACQUISITION