The two dredges are in Avalon and Sea Isle City and have started a joint beach fill project for the two municipalities. The beach fill projects are expected to be completed by the middle of June. The state is providing a 75 percent match for this beach fill, which will save taxpayers in both municipalities some significant dollars.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- Cape May Tech Job Fair
- STATE POLICE INVESTIGATING TRAFFIC ACCIDENT ON ROUTE 9 IN UPPER TWP.
- HAMILTON TWP. POLICE WARNING PUBLIC ABOUT PHONE SCAM
- WILDWOOD MAN BUSTED WITH 337 BAGS OF HEROIN, MARIJUANA
- REPORT: P!NK TO PLAY IN ATLANTIC CITY THIS SUMMER
- Benefit For The Family Of David Mattera
- STONE HARBOR’S 96TH STREET BRIDGE TO CLOSE OVERNIGHTS FOR REPAIRS
- COUNTY HOPEFUL TOWNSEND’S INLET BRIDGE OPENS BY MEMORIAL DAY
- AVALON COUNCIL MEETS TONIGHT, DISCUSSING PIER, ALCOHOL
- WEST CAPE MAY BOROUGH COMMISSION TO MEET THIS EVENING