Road work will be coming to Bay Ave. in a couple of weeks. Cape May County officials announced that resurfacing improvements on Bay Avenue is scheduled to start Feb. 24 beginning at the intersection of Bay Ave. and 14th St. The resurfacing improvement project will include removing and replacing deteriorated, broken or out-of-grade sections of concrete curbs, gutters, sidewalks and driveway aprons. The initial phase of the work will consist of installing additional catch basins and drain pipes to reduce the amount and spread of storm water runoff along Bay Avenue.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- EAGLES WIN DIVISION, MAY HAVE LOST QB WENTZ FOR SEASON
- NEW JERSEY EXTENDS BEAR HUNT BY FOUR DAYS
- SNOW, ICE CONTRIBUTE TO MOTOR VEHICLE CRASH IN HAMILTON TWP.
- LOWER TOWNSHIP ROTARY CANCELS ANNUAL CHRISTMAS PARADE
- WINTER STORM POSTPONES PINCH THE GRINCH 5K RUN ON SATURDAY
- COASTSPORTSTODAY.COM: OCHS SWIM TEAM HELPS FAMILIES IN NEED
- OCEAN CITY PLANS DRAINAGE PROJECT FOR NORTH END
- HAMILTON TOWNSHIP POLICE BUST TWO ON DRUG CHARGES DURING TRAFFIC STOP
- ACCIDENT ON ATLANTIC CITY EXPRESSWAY RESULTS IN SERIOUS INJURY
- OCEAN CITY POSTPONES 9TH STREET WORK UNTIL AFTER THE HOLIDAYS