Road work will be coming to Bay Ave. in a couple of weeks. Cape May County officials announced that resurfacing improvements on Bay Avenue is scheduled to start Feb. 24 beginning at the intersection of Bay Ave. and 14th St. The resurfacing improvement project will include removing and replacing deteriorated, broken or out-of-grade sections of concrete curbs, gutters, sidewalks and driveway aprons. The initial phase of the work will consist of installing additional catch basins and drain pipes to reduce the amount and spread of storm water runoff along Bay Avenue.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- 21 PEOPLE INDICTED IN NEW JERSEY CARJACKING OPERATION
- SWEENEY CHASTISES GUARDIAN, ATLANTIC CITY FOR ECONOMIC FAILURES
- CAPE MAY COUNTY TOURISM CONFERENCE TO BE HELD THURSDAY
- SEVERAL RESIDENTIAL BURGLARIES REPORTED IN HAMILTON TWP.
- MONMOUTH POLL SAYS CLINTON LEADS SANDERS FOR NEW JERSEY PRIMARY
- OCEAN CITY ARTS PATRON MARGARET LLOYD PASSES AT 102
- CREST MAN CHARGED WITH DISTRIBUTION OF CHILD PORNOGRAPHY
- REPORT: AVALON MANOR FISHING PIER CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
- NATURALIZATION CEREMONY HELD AT CONGRESS HALL
- COASTAL FLOOD ADVISORY POSTED FOR JERSEY SHORE TONIGHT