Road work will be coming to Bay Ave. in a couple of weeks. Cape May County officials announced that resurfacing improvements on Bay Avenue is scheduled to start Feb. 24 beginning at the intersection of Bay Ave. and 14th St. The resurfacing improvement project will include removing and replacing deteriorated, broken or out-of-grade sections of concrete curbs, gutters, sidewalks and driveway aprons. The initial phase of the work will consist of installing additional catch basins and drain pipes to reduce the amount and spread of storm water runoff along Bay Avenue.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- JUDGE SAYS NO LASER BEAM MESSAGES BY UNION ONTO CASINOS
- REPORT: OCEAN CITY PRIMARY SCHOOL RENOVATIONS NEARLY DONE
- OCEAN CITY MAKES CHANGE TO ORGANIZATIONAL STRUCTURE
- 18 LOCALS INDICTED IN MAJOR CAPE MAY COUNTY DRUG BUST
- REPORT: SO FAR, ONLY INCUMBENTS RUNNING IN WILDWOOD
- BODY WASHES UP ON NEW JERSEY BEACH
- WILL ERICKA BE A LABOR DAY WEEKEND HURRICANE IN NJ?
- GOODBYE, CHOCOLATE THUNDER: DARRYL DAWKINS PASSES
- COUPLE OF WEEKS LEFT TO GET SANDY CLAIMS REVIEWED
- OCEAN COUNTY MAN GIVEN JAIL SENTENCE FOR LURING JUVENILE