Access to the barrier island communities remains prohibited at this time in both Cape May and Atlantic Counties. In spite of the ban, the Wildwood island have re-opened the roads to their communities and we have heard reports that people are getting back into Cape May. Damage assessments are ongoing and Cape May County OEM officials have not yet removed their restrictions to access the barrier islands. Atlantic County officials say there are still extensive power outages on the barrier islands, downed live wires and potential structural damages which make it unsafe for residents to return. Once public safety and emergency management officials determine that these issues have been satisfactorily resolved, a decision will be made as to when access will be restored and residents can return home.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- SO, A NAKED WOMAN WALKS INTO A WAWA STORE….
- VINELAND GIRL DIES IN ATV ACCIDENT OVER THE WEEKEND
- WAS IT A GOOD HOLIDAY WEEKEND? NO, IT WAS GREAT!
- REPORT: POTENTIAL DELAY IN PIPELINE APPLICATION
- SOUTH JERSEY CONNECTION TO WOMEN’S WORLS CUP TITLE
- UPDATE: BODY RECOVERED IN HEREFORD INLET IDENTIFIED
- WILDWOOD BEACH PATROLD SHOWS OFF NEW TOWER
- LOTTERY FOR STUDENT LOAN DEBT? ONE LAWMAKER PROPOSES IT
- CHRISTIE SAYS MEDIA SHOULD APOLOGIZE, AND POLL NUMBERS WILL GET BETTER
- MAZZEO TAKES SHOTS AT CHRISTIE FOR INACTION IN ATLANTIC CITY