Police in Bridgeton want to know how an eight month old baby was left to drown in a bathtub on Wednesday evening. City police say the baby drowned in a family bathtub at the Bridgeton Villas apartments on Wednesday evening. The baby’s 21 year old mother apparently left the baby unattended in the tub while it was filling with water. Two other children were also in the apartment at the time of the accident. So far, no charges have been filed.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- MENENDEZ NOT HAPPY WITH NO HISPANICS IN TRUMP’S CABINET
- FOREVER STAMPS PRICE GOING UP
- 1ST DISTRICT LAWMAKERS CALL ON REVERSE OF REDUCTION TO SUMMER FLOUNDER
- ONE KILLED IN MOTORCYCLE ACCIDENT IN MIDDLE TOWNSHIP
- HOOPS: WILDWOOD BEATS MIDDLE, FIRST TIME SINCE 1991
- COUNTY CHANGES NAME OF DEPARTMENT OF GOVERNMENT
- STATE TROOPERS DELIVER BABYT…IN POLICE STATION PARKING LOT
- CAPE MAY MAN TO KAYAK FOR 444 MILES TO SUPPORT VETERANS
- REPORT: RESULTS CHANGED IN BIG FIVE GIRLS CROSS COUNTRY TITLE
- REPORT: SOME PROPERTY VALUES MAY BE CORRECTED IN UPPER TWP.