The neighboring Boroughs of Avalon and Stone Harbor will be sharing the same Chief Financial Officer, for the time being. Avalon’s Council last night authorized a shared services agreement with Stone Harbor to share its CFO, Jim Craft, with Stone Harbor. Stone Harbor was in need of a Chief Financial Officer after James Nicola resigned without notice earlier this month. Craft will assist Stone Harbor with its financial matters in the coming months.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- NORTH WILDWOOD COUNCIL TO MEET ON TUESDAY
- MAJOR REPAVING PROJECT ON ROUTE 9 IN MIDDLE TWP.
- STONE HARBOR TO INTRODUCE BIG ORDINANCES THIS WEEK
- OCEAN CITY FOOTBALL TEAM TO HONOR HEROES ON 9/11
- OCEAN CITY IN FINAL STAGES OF MAJOR BEACH FILL
- COURTS TOSS ANOTHER COMPLAINT BY DEMARZO
- TEACHER LATE 111 TIMES? I WAS HAVING BREAKFAST!
- BIG LAWSUIT COMING REGARDING SCHOOL SEARCH
- PILOT DEAD, WAS GOING TO BE PART OF LOCAL AIR SHOW
- WILDWOOD RESIDENTS PICKET CAPE ASSIST EXPANSION