The Avalon Borough Council met Wednesday night and formally introduced a new resort house ordinance. The new ordinance would prohibit large homes that are used strictly as businesses from existing in residential neighborhoods; they would be restricted to Avalon’s current hotel and motel zone. Council wants to regulate resort houses after some residents complained about large houses being used only for business rental purposes.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- NEW EVENT: GOTTA B WILDWOOD FESTIVAL COMES TO FOX PARK
- COAST GUARD AC: GROUNDBREAKING FOR NEW BOAT MAINTENANCE FACILITY
- PLANS FOR A NORTH JERSEY CASINO TO BE UNVEILED NEXT WEEK
- CHRISTIE CALLS FOR END OF COMMON CORE IN NEW JERSEY
- OCEAN CITY AUTHORIZES POLICE CAR AND BODY CAMS
- REAL ESTATE PRICES DIP TEN PERCENT IN CAPE MAY COUNTY
- COUNTY PUTS OUT HARSH WARNING ABOUT HEROIN USE
- WILDWOOD TO BATTLE FOR SOUTH JERSEY BASEBALL TITLE FRIDAY
- EXPERTS: MORE CASINOS TO CLOSE IN ATLANTIC CITY
- ADULT IDENTIFIED IN JUVENILE SEXTING CASE IN LOWER TWP.