The Avalon Borough Council met on Wednesday night and approved an application to the Cape May County Open Space Board for the construction of a new walking and running track. The track would be one eighth of a mile in length and located on a field adjacent to the Avalon Elementary School. If the application is approved, it would also provide a new fitness station for the public and a new basketball court. The deadline to make applications to the Board for the latest round of reviews is Friday.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- BIG CROWDS AT THE SHORE, ATTEND MEMORIAL DAY EVENTS
- MORE LAYOFFS COMING TO ATLANTIC CITY SCHOOL DISTRICT
- GUNSHOTS FIRED DURING CAR CHASE IN WILDWOOD, MIDDLE TWP.
- TWO DEAD IN WEEKEND ACCIDENT IN MILLVILLE
- CHRISTIE PLACES MIDDLE OF THE PACK IN GOP STRAW POLL
- USS NEW JERSEY TO BE ADDED TO NAVY FLEET
- ACCIDENT ON ROUTE 42 CLAIMS A LIFE SATURDAY NIGHT
- STATE GAS PRICES DOWN NEARLY A DOLLAR VERSUS LAST MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND
- MIDDLE TOWNSHIP POLICE INVESTIGATE SHOOTING
- AVALON OPENS NEW DUNE AND BEACH PATH TRAIL