The Avalon Borough Council met on Wednesday night and approved an application to the Cape May County Open Space Board for the construction of a new walking and running track. The track would be one eighth of a mile in length and located on a field adjacent to the Avalon Elementary School. If the application is approved, it would also provide a new fitness station for the public and a new basketball court. The deadline to make applications to the Board for the latest round of reviews is Friday.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- ATLANTIC COUNTY WITH FIRST CONFIRMED CASE OF RABIES IN 2016
- WILDWOOD CATHOLIC TAKES DOWN MIDDLE TOWNSHIP IN BATTLE BY THE BAY
- ADDITIONAL POLLS SHOW CHRISTIE FALLING IN THE POLLS
- (VIDEO) RUBIO AND CHRISTIE GO AT IT, INCLUDING CHRISTIE’S RESPONSE TO JONAS
- FIRE DESTROYS BAR IN MILLVILLE SATURDAY NIGHT
- CAPE MAY COUNTY HAS SECOND LOWEST PROPERTY TAXES IN NJ
- SPORTS: WILDWOOD CATHOLIC BOYS KNOCK OFF MIDDLE TWP.
- GAS PRICES CONTINUE TO DROP IN THE GARDEN STATE
- REPORT: GREAT NOR’EASTER COASTER GETTING FACELIFT
- ATLANTIC CITY ELECTRIC PREPARES FOR POTENTIAL WEATHER EVENT