The Avalon Borough Council met on Wednesday night and approved an application to the Cape May County Open Space Board for the construction of a new walking and running track. The track would be one eighth of a mile in length and located on a field adjacent to the Avalon Elementary School. If the application is approved, it would also provide a new fitness station for the public and a new basketball court. The deadline to make applications to the Board for the latest round of reviews is Friday.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- CONVICTION HANDED DOWN FOR 2002 SEXUAL ASSAULT AND ROBBERY
- WILDWOOD CONSIDERING ADDING ZIP LINES TO BEACH
- ATLANTIC CITY COULD SEE ANOTHER DOWNGRADE TO CREDIT RATING
- JOB TRAINING FOR UNEMPLOYED CASINO WORKERS TO BEGIN
- WINNING POWERBALL TICKET SOLD IN NEW JERSEY
- SCHOOL BUS COLLIDES WITH DUMP TRUCK IN DENNIS TWP.
- Ask The Morning After March 26 2015
- WILDWOOD PROPOSES BUDGET WITH NO TAX INCREASE
- NORTH WILDWOOD JOINING CRACK DOWN ON DISTRACTED DRIVING
- SHOTS FIRED IN ABSECON, INVESTIGATION ON-GOING