The Avalon Borough Council met on Wednesday night and approved an application to the Cape May County Open Space Board for the construction of a new walking and running track. The track would be one eighth of a mile in length and located on a field adjacent to the Avalon Elementary School. If the application is approved, it would also provide a new fitness station for the public and a new basketball court. The deadline to make applications to the Board for the latest round of reviews is Friday.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- ESCAPED CON SIGHTED IN BARNEGAT TOWNSHIP
- NJ SENATE WILL NOT CONSIDER ASSEMBLY AC RESCUE BILL
- STANDARD AND POOR’S LOWERS ATLANTIC CITY’S CREDIT RATING
- STRONG ARMED ROBBERY INVESTIGATED AT MIDDLE TWP. MOTEL
- ANOTHER BANK ROBBERY IN ATLANTIC COUNTY WEDNESDAY
- REPORT: DELAWARE MAN INDICATED FOR LOCAL ROBBERY
- 21 PEOPLE INDICTED IN NEW JERSEY CARJACKING OPERATION
- SWEENEY CHASTISES GUARDIAN, ATLANTIC CITY FOR ECONOMIC FAILURES
- CAPE MAY COUNTY TOURISM CONFERENCE TO BE HELD THURSDAY
- SEVERAL RESIDENTIAL BURGLARIES REPORTED IN HAMILTON TWP.