The Avalon Home and Land Owners Association held a meeting on Saturday where the prime topic of conversation was a huge back bay dredging project that will occur over the next three years. Avalon Engineer Tom Thornton from Hatch Mott MacDonald spoke about the project that will be conducted in partnership with the State of New Jersey and most likely Middle Township. Various waterways and lagoons managed by Avalon and the State will be dredged over the next three years.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- MAN INDICTED FOR KILLING MOM AND CHILD
- INDICTMENT HANDED DOWN IN 2014 MURDER
- BANK ROBBERY SUSPECT CHARGED IN FEDERAL COURT
- ATLANTIC CITY MAN SHOT DEAD, DEATH UNDER INVESTIGATION
- STATE POLICE SEEKING MISSING CHILD FROM BRIDGETON
- CHRISTIE TIED FOR 10TH IN LATEST OVERALL POLL
- CHRISTIE GETS ENDORSEMENT OF MAINE GOV.
- LENTZ RETIRES AS OCEAN CITY HS ATHLETIC DIRECTOR
- PAGLIUGHI, DEAN, COVINGTON BEGIN NEW TERMS OF OFFICE IN AVALON
- DESIDERIO SWORN IN AS MAYOR OF SEA ISLE CITY BY LT. GOVERNOR