The Avalon Home and Land Owners Association held a meeting on Saturday where the prime topic of conversation was a huge back bay dredging project that will occur over the next three years. Avalon Engineer Tom Thornton from Hatch Mott MacDonald spoke about the project that will be conducted in partnership with the State of New Jersey and most likely Middle Township. Various waterways and lagoons managed by Avalon and the State will be dredged over the next three years.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- LOBIONDO: FEDERALLY AUTHORIZED BEACH PROJECTS LOCALLY NOW HAVE FUNDING
- UPDATE: ONE PERSON CONFIRMED DEAD, 108 INJURED IN HOBOKEN TRAIN CRASH
- FIRE STRIKES HOUSE IN GALLOWAY TWP.
- SEA TURTLE RESCUED IN AVALON ON THE MEND
- FREE RABIES CLINIC SATURDAY IN MIDDLE TOWNSHIP
- HUGE NEW JERSEY DUNE PROJECT GOING OUT TO BID
- COASTAL FLOOD WARNING POSTED FOR CAPE MAY COUNTY
- DEVELOPING STORY: AT LEAST THREE DEAD IN NEW JERSEY TRANSIT TRAIN CRASH
- AVALON DISCUSSES SHIFTING SANDS ON BOROUGH’S BEACHFRONT
- VAN DREW NOT SATISFIED WITH VERIZON’S RURAL PLAN