A beach fill project should begin on Wednesday in Avalon. Officials are ready for the backpassing project to start and should be complete by March 15. It is anticipated that sand will be relocated from the 60th Street to 71st Street beachfront between February 1st -29th; Sand will be relocated from the 32nd Street to 38th Street beachfront between March 1st-14th. The backpassing project will result in the mechanical relocation of sand that has naturally accreted to the southern beaches to the north end of the beachfront.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- GAS LEAKS FORCE EVACUATIONS IN CAPE MAY
- WILDWOOD MAN CHARGED WITH ARSON, BURGLARY
- CAPE MAY TO HOLD MEETING TO FILL COUNCIL SEAT
- MILLVILLE MAN CHARGED WITH KILLING 9 WEEK OLD BABY
- BUDDY OF SENATOR MENENDEZ TO BE CHARGED SOON, SAYS AP
- CHRISTIE SUPPORTS ABORTION BAN FOLLOWING 20 WEEKS
- UNEMPLOYMENT RATE ROSE SLIGHTLY IN NEW JERSEY IN FEB.
- LOCAL OFFICIALS PREPARE FOR COAST GUARD FESTIVAL IN MAY
- SPECIAL OLYMPICS NJ VISITED WILDWOOD FOR BASKETBALL FINALS
- ACCC TUITION GOING UP BY 3 PERCENT