The dredge “Illinois” has arrived in Avalon and is beginning to pump sand. Avalon officials told Coastal Broadcasting that the beach fill has begun. Offshore conditions had kept the dredge from arriving for a week. Around 500,000 cubic yards of sand will be put onto Avalon’s beaches by the time the beach fill is done. The dredge will head to Stone Harbor once it is done in Avalon.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- LAST MONTH WAS THE WARMEST FEBRUARY IN NJ HISTORY
- AC MAN PLEADS GUILTY TO ENDANGERING THE WELFARE OF A CHILD
- STORMS LIKELY WEDNESDAY, SNOW SHOWERS ON FRIDAY?
- LOBIONDO: PRESIDENT TRUMP ADDRESSED KEY ISSUES
- HIGH SCHOOL PLAYOFFS CONTINUE TONIGHT ON COASTAL BROADCASTING
- WOMAN DRIVES INTO A BEDROOM IN GALLOWAY TOWNSHIP
- SALARY INCREASES APPROVED FOR VINELAND’S ELECTED OFFICIALS
- BAYSIDE PRISON UNIT AT ANCORA SLATED FOR CLOSURE UNDER CHRISTIE PLAN
- BOYS HOOPS: WILDWOOD ADVANCES WITH OVERTIME WIN OVER GLOUCESTER
- SEVERE THUNDERSTORMS POSSIBLE WEDNESDAY EVENING