A murder warrant has been signed and Bridgeton police are looking for their suspect. Ralph Peter Jamison, with a last known address of East Ave., is charged with murder, aggravated assault with a firearm, possession of a weapon for unlawful purpose and unlawful possession of a weapon on complaints. These relate to a death that took place on Aug. 11 in the community. Gaimari would not release any further details on the investigation other than it appears the victim, identified as Quantasia Bessix, 20, may not have been the intended target and that several law enforcement agencies have been searching for the suspect this week but he has avoided apprehension thus far. Anyone with information is asked to call 856-451-0033.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- MIDDLE TOWNSHIP POLICE OPEN NEW SUBSTATION IN RIO GRANDE
- STATE UNVEILS ACCESS MAP FOR ALL NEW JERSEY BEACHES
- HOLIDAY WEATHER? AIR WILL BE DRY AND WARM, OCEAN…BRR!
- AVALON RESTORES NORTH END BEACHES IN ADVANCE OF HOLIDAY WEEKEND
- STONE HARBOR TO OFFICIALLY UNLOCK BEACHES ON FRIDAY
- FIRST MAJOR BEACH RESCUE OF THE YEAR IN NEW JERSEY
- FEMA REVIEW OF “SANDY” CLAIMS COLD END IN A FEW MONTHS
- MIDDLE TWP. BOYS TENNIS TEAM LOSES IN STATE SEMIFINAL
- OCEAN CITY TO DISCUSS COASTAL COTTAGES AGAIN THIS EVENING
- NINE INJURED IN JITNEY ACCIDENT IN ATLANTIC CITY