A murder warrant has been signed and Bridgeton police are looking for their suspect. Ralph Peter Jamison, with a last known address of East Ave., is charged with murder, aggravated assault with a firearm, possession of a weapon for unlawful purpose and unlawful possession of a weapon on complaints. These relate to a death that took place on Aug. 11 in the community. Gaimari would not release any further details on the investigation other than it appears the victim, identified as Quantasia Bessix, 20, may not have been the intended target and that several law enforcement agencies have been searching for the suspect this week but he has avoided apprehension thus far. Anyone with information is asked to call 856-451-0033.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- JUDGE SAYS NO LASER BEAM MESSAGES BY UNION ONTO CASINOS
- REPORT: OCEAN CITY PRIMARY SCHOOL RENOVATIONS NEARLY DONE
- OCEAN CITY MAKES CHANGE TO ORGANIZATIONAL STRUCTURE
- 18 LOCALS INDICTED IN MAJOR CAPE MAY COUNTY DRUG BUST
- REPORT: SO FAR, ONLY INCUMBENTS RUNNING IN WILDWOOD
- BODY WASHES UP ON NEW JERSEY BEACH
- WILL ERICKA BE A LABOR DAY WEEKEND HURRICANE IN NJ?
- GOODBYE, CHOCOLATE THUNDER: DARRYL DAWKINS PASSES
- COUPLE OF WEEKS LEFT TO GET SANDY CLAIMS REVIEWED
- OCEAN COUNTY MAN GIVEN JAIL SENTENCE FOR LURING JUVENILE