A murder warrant has been signed and Bridgeton police are looking for their suspect. Ralph Peter Jamison, with a last known address of East Ave., is charged with murder, aggravated assault with a firearm, possession of a weapon for unlawful purpose and unlawful possession of a weapon on complaints. These relate to a death that took place on Aug. 11 in the community. Gaimari would not release any further details on the investigation other than it appears the victim, identified as Quantasia Bessix, 20, may not have been the intended target and that several law enforcement agencies have been searching for the suspect this week but he has avoided apprehension thus far. Anyone with information is asked to call 856-451-0033.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- LONGTIME STATE SENATOR LEN CONNORS, 87
- STUDENTS WHO DIE NO LONGER HAVE TO PAY BACK STUDENT LOANS
- FEMA GIVES STATE MORE TIME TO DREDGE FOLLOWING SANDY
- CHRISTIE VETOES BILL THAT WOULD LIMIT SOLITARY CONFINEMENT
- PENNSYLVANIA MAN BUSTED FOR CRIME SPREE IN MIDDLE, LOWER TWPS.
- CHRISTIE APPLAUDS DEAL BETWEEN ATLANTIC CITY ELECTRIC, EXELON
- 17-YEAR-OLD SUCCUMBS TO INJURIES FROM SATURDAY ACCIDENT
- FOUR JUVENILES CHARGED WITH CAR, HOME BURGLARIES IN LOWER TWP.
- REPORT: HORSES RUNNING FREE ON AC EXPRESSWAY CAUSED ACCIDENT
- BORGATA OFFICIAL SAYS THINGS WILL START GETTING BETTER IN ATLANTIC CITY