A high ranking state official will be coming to Wildwood to speak about the dangers of underage drinking. Attorney General Paula Dow will be at the Wildwoods Convention Center on Thursday to talk about a number of state programs that are used to combat this problem. The “Cops in Shops” program will be among those highlighted. Both Atlantic County Prosecutor Theodore Housel and Cape May County Prosecutor Robert Taylor will be in attendance as well. The press conference begins at 11.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- WILDWOOD BID GRANT HELPS ENHANCEMENT AT BOYER MUSEUM
- CONVICTION HANDED DOWN FOR 2002 SEXUAL ASSAULT AND ROBBERY
- WILDWOOD CONSIDERING ADDING ZIP LINES TO BEACH
- ATLANTIC CITY COULD SEE ANOTHER DOWNGRADE TO CREDIT RATING
- JOB TRAINING FOR UNEMPLOYED CASINO WORKERS TO BEGIN
- WINNING POWERBALL TICKET SOLD IN NEW JERSEY
- SCHOOL BUS COLLIDES WITH DUMP TRUCK IN DENNIS TWP.
- Ask The Morning After March 26 2015
- WILDWOOD PROPOSES BUDGET WITH NO TAX INCREASE
- NORTH WILDWOOD JOINING CRACK DOWN ON DISTRACTED DRIVING